The demands on our vision have increased significantly. We take the time to get to know you and understand how you use your eyes. We welcome difficult cases. Our philosophy is simple. High Quality Lenses + High Quality Frames + Exceptional Care + Extensive Expertise = Great Vision + Look Great + Feel Great + Great Value.
Ask yourself about what you look for in glasses and see if you are provided with the following:
- We use the most advanced lens technology available. Not all lenses are created equal. With the advent of digital manufacturing, lens precision has increased dramatically. There are a myriad of designs and materials that weren’t available until a few years ago. When shopping for lenses, brand matters! In particular, lenses that are progressives require the most amount of attention. At Crystal Eyecare, we use great lenses from manufacturers such as Hoya, Shamir, Seiko, Varilux, and others.
- We use exceptional laboratories. We use award winning labs to generate your lenses; a step we feel that makes a huge difference.
- New Jersey licensed opticians help select your frame. Some places use a “sales associate” to help you select glasses. Having licensed opticians help you select frames allows for fittings that will work with your prescription. Also, customization of shapes and sizes on rimless frames, like Silhouettes and Line Art frames, are personalized to you.
- Our selection of frames has been chosen with fashion and quality in mind. Our selection services people of all shapes and sizes and frame color preferences. Our priority is to help you see, and look good doing so. Many of our frames come from Japan, Italy and yes even USA; Many of which are titanium and stainless steel.
Our Frame Selection includes:
- Z-Titanium – Made in Japan. One of the coolest from an opticians point of view – what a hinge! These frames stress style and durability.
- Guess – A very nice frame line that offers modern styles and colors.
- Europa Eyewear – As the name implies, this company has a more European look. The designs are Scott Harris, Micheal Ryen, Cote D’Azur, Adin Thomas, David Benjamin, and Cinzia
- Modo – Made in Japan/USA. Truly well-made frames that come in a wide variety of styles and colors. Modos were the first pair of glasses I purchased when I (Al) was younger. They will probably outlast me. They just came out with a line called Brooklyn Made and they are handmade in Brooklyn, NY. Very cool!
- Line-Art by Charmant – Made in Japan. A gorgeous line inspired by the cello, with a very unique suspension mechanism that has a magic-like ability to fit snugly on just about anyone.
- Elle – A very sophisticated looking line with many frames accented very lightly with crystals.
- Esprit – Very youthful and vibrant color combinations for young adults.
- Jones New York Petite – For the petite woman who wants a beautiful frame, but had to pick kids frames in the past because of their petite facial features.
- Rudy Project – Made in Italy. Technically cool sportswear for a variety of sports like cycling, shooting and running.
- Shuron – Made in USA. Yes, they still manufacture glasses in the United States. The truly American classic frame. Primarily vintage styles that have made a come back. They still make the classic frame made famous by Malcolm X.
- Specs4Us – a very special line for our young Downs Syndrome patients. They offer durability and style that uniquely address the needs of Downs patients by lowering the bridge and shortening the temples.
We can provide ptosis crutches and moisture chambers on frames should you have the need.
- We offer prescription swimming goggles, diving & snorkeling masks, and ski/snowboarding goggles.
- Safety glasses that meet ANSI Z87 standards from OnGuard, AOSafety/3M and Titmus/Uvex.
- Stylish sports safety glasses that meet ASTM F803 standards from ProGear Eyeguard.
- Custom magnetic clips for any frame from Chemistrie.
- Frame modifications that may help those with noses whose bridges are recessed.
Stop by and schedule an exam, you’ll be surprised how well you can see.